Toppik Hair Building Fibers, made of colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair.
Toppik Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in various shades that can be mixed to match virtually any hair color, Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo. Toppik Hair Building Fibers are made of natural, colored keratin fibers, the same protein that makes up human hair. The keratin protein is derived from a natural source, and is nearly identical to human hair.
- Hair fibers that instantly fill in thinning areas on the scalp
- Made with coloured keratin protein that is derived naturally
- Makes fine hair look completely thick and full
- Great as a root touch-up between colorings
- Resistant towards wind, rain and perspiration
- Easily washes off with shampoo
How to Use:
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake or spray (with Toppik Spray Applicator) Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
6. For best results, use Toppik FiberHold Spray to finish for longer-lasting results.
Expiry Date: 12/2024
Name of Mfg : Church & Dwight Co.Inc
Address of Mfg: UK: 500 Charles E-wing Bouleward, US
Importer: Piitie Consumer Private Limited, 9Th Floor Vaibhav Chambers, Opp Income Tax Office,Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai-400051