There are lots of moisturising lotions but we can trust few and some depends on the skin type. The 5 moisturisers are resulted best as per the people’s opinion and suggested by the dermatologist.
- The AVEENO brand is most trustworthy for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is that the natural ingredient most suggested by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal will facilitate restore skin's normal ph and aid within the maintenance of skin's wetness barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.
- A daily body lotion that works deep within your skin to produce it with optimal moisture in exactly one application and maintain it for 48 hours. This non-greasy, quick absorbing formula includes glycerine for deep moisture that melts into the skin. This lotion is clinically proved to relieve dry, itchy skin and stop dryness for 48 hours.
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion is specifically developed to soothe your dry skin. Once applied, your skin feels soft and smooth. it is non-greasy, non–irritating and non–comedogenic (won't clog pores), feat you feeling more comfortable in your own skin. light-weight hydration to soothe sensitive and traditional skin, Fast-acting, durable, light-weight formula helps nourish skin, Special ingredients are proved to bind water to skin and help stop moisture loss.
- Supports and protects the natural barrier perform of the skin’s acid mantle, rapeseed phytosterols shield relieve itching, tension and burning sensation within the skin. Active ingredient phytosterol equivalent anti-inflammatory impact to cortisone, but without the aspect effects, rapeseed phytosterols shield relieve itching, tension and burning sensation within the skin. Moisturising complex developed to extend skin’s moisture content, Shea butter makes the skin smooth and supple, natural ultraviolet filter.
- Enriched with Tamarind seed extract brimming with anti-oxidants and sunscreen properties, and hydrating Virgin oil, this rich cream inhibits moisture loss for daily skin protection. revitalize and pamper yourself, making way for a softer and smoother feel. For skin that's simply delightful to the touch. Tamarind is popular in Ayurveda treatments. it's rich in anti-oxidants, and could be a powerful moisturizing agent that hydrates and nourishes skin.